Friday, February 25, 2011

Under Siege.

02-25-11

The Castle is under attack.
Where are you, my Queen?
Without your magical presence
our strength diminishes
and our enemies work harder
to destroy us from the inside.
I stand in the middle of the ruins
with my sword in hand
looking around,
tired.
While i question myself is this is the end
i realize that your Love in my heart
is gonna make me fight forever,
even if the trolls and other foul creatures
claim and conquer your old fortress.
I will die fighting for you
even if i have to do it
homeless,
under the naked sky.

2 comments:

  1. It's poem? :3 Cant understand poesy in english because it's not enough to translate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a poem but when you write like this people is moar inclined to read

    ReplyDelete

Happy Valentines Day Catie!